Thread: Fence price
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 06:50 PM   #52
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Fence price

So the guy doing the fence got my neighbors back fence done today (30m) and half my side fence done (42m total). He will knock the rest out tomorrow morning. He had a young bloke running gear, but he was doing all the work. Not that i was expecting a poor job, but he is doing an excellent job. Has put in the effort on every post to make sure its dug in 600, none of the hit a rock at 400 then cut the post down business. Has all the nice gear. Everything is straight as an arrow. The bloke isnt a full time fencer either. His 'real' job is in the office for a transport company, but thats 4 days on 4 days off, so for 2 off days he builds fences. The fence is a beast compared to the 2 rail 5 footer that was removed. 3 rails, 6 foot and every post, rail and pailing is way thicker. So considering his quote was $1500 cheaper then the other 2 from fencing companies, im really happy with this guys work so far. Considering he has done all my posts already and most the rails, i cant see the rest being of a lower standard whilst he finishes and im at work tomorrow.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: