View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #34
lra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Better than any Ho Falcon, apparently.

I put on my tinfoil hat and sat in my phone box last night to see what is in the future of 2050.

There was very little petrol, what was available was expensive, and a new car from 2017 was not able to run on it because it was so different in composition.
There were still a number of present days cars there, static museum pieces in replica ‘town’ museums. ( Anyone ever been to Miles Qld, you will know what I mean.)
Petrol driven cars were considered ‘an old fashioned novelty’ , as during the 2030s electric cars were the same as mobile phones today, cheap, disposable, and everyone had to have the latest renamed upgrade from TeslaSung.
Tourist travel around Australia no longer existed, it was too expensive and the vehicles were not suitable to negotiate the poorly maintained highways. Travel was done in your loungeroom with a vitual reality helmet. Most world travel was by solar powered trains and boats, but there were very few in Australia because we couldn’t afford to buy them from Saudi Arabia.

So all you blokes (and sheilas) out there with your expensive, low km XR8s, SSV Redlines under dust covers, waiting for them to be worth $20M, it ain’t going to happen. And those who say I’m wrong, well Time will be the judge, but I won’t be around to say “ I told you that in 2017”
lra is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: