View Single Post
Old 17-06-2015, 10:49 AM   #96
Sam_Boss260
Have Boost, will use it..

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Bent, that is just crap !! I feel for you mate, I really do. Having lost dad last year (mum was 4 years ago) I am so grateful that my siblings and I were so amicable and we had no issue in sorting out the affairs. Parents passing are emotional enough, you don't need that crap. Having said that, the story with my wife's family is another story, with some similarities to yours but nowhere near as bad.

As has been said, get some advice now. If for anything to give you peace of mind and to send a warning shot to your controlling sister to let her know that you won't be taking this lying down. See your father, even at her house. Do not let her get in the way of the final moments with your dad. Once he is gone he is gone and you don't want that on your conscious. Spend time with him, say what you need to say and be at peace with him and what is about to happen. I had the same with my dad, and told him things that I hadn't said to him in 40 years. F*&$ your sister, this is your dad we are talking about.

And yes, go and get the dog, or have someone "leave a gate open".

Hang in there.....
Sam_Boss260 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: