View Single Post
Old 21-02-2014, 04:37 PM   #1651
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: 2014 Falcon Sneek Peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
This. The little touches in my VF make it such a hard package to go past. Little things like aircon that turns itself down when you take a call, HUD, speed limits that show up on the HUD, satnav directions displayed on the HUD, etc.

They might seem ****y, but really, the only people I hear saying those sorts of gadgets are pointless are those people trying to feel good about owning their woefully underequipped Falcons.

Honestly, unless Ford are going to sell the FH for a bargain price, why would you even look at it?
I dont think so. There are plenty of cars that sell in the top 10 without all the **** the VF Commodore has. Yes its desirable and yes its good but how often do you use half of it. Ive had 2 WN Caprices now and the blind spot monitoring in them isnt precise, I still have to check blind spots. The HUD I turned off after the first 200 kms because it was annoying. The lane departure feature in the commodore is crap, it doesnt vibrate the steering just beeps and show a light in the cluster if your outside the lane. Same goes for the crash avoidance, it only works half the time I have found?? All useless **** that cannot be relied upon.

The Falcon still has superior motors and gearboxes, but never mind that, we all like cheap toys!
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: