View Single Post
Old 24-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #250
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 
Default Re: 2014 Falcon Sneek Peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquilized
Doing well at putting your head in the sand maybe

I'm not trying to be negative - I dont see what I'm saying as being negative. I'm sure there will be new Fords in showrooms in 2020 that we all want to buy.
You're not understanding what is being said, the way it's being said.

Quote:
Ford Australia’s E8 (Falcon/Territory RWD platform) vehicle line director Dave Wilkinson told GoAuto in Sydney last week that “there’s a huge amount of functional alignment” between engineers in Australia and the US.

“Chassis engineers here are in constant contact with the chassis engineers in America and in Europe and around the world,” he said.

“Our expertise (in rear-wheel-drive vehicles) is embedded in the Ford DNA, in the Ford targets around the world.

“It’s very much an interconnected, functionally aligned Ford now – very different to what it was 15 years ago.”
I'm not about to convince, that I'm sure of, I just ask that you don't start with the FWD "done deal" stuff as that just isn't true....
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote