View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 02:51 PM   #202
Whitey-AMG
AWD Assassin

Default Re: Even hotter Kia Stinger in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisandsharon View Post
Personally I think the info pad has been intergrated beautifully and better than most.
Reviews have mentioned the interior definitely has a more German influence and is on a premium level the Fords haven't seen.

The warranty is the big ticket item here. I take my hat off to a company that wants to enter the performance scene and has brought a product to the table they're going to back for seven years. Remember too that you get capped price servicing and free roadside aswell.

They've done everything right so far in my book and other companies should be taking note. 40/50/60/70 plus grand is a lot of money in anyone's books. The old 3 yr/100000km warranty is not good enough when people are handing over that much hard earned.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Stinger harnesses and balances the 270kw on our roads. The good thing is this is their first model. The R&D that will continue to go into this platform is a win win for all.
Sounds like you have a deposit on one. No need to keep trying to convince us it's an interesting product. It will sell itself if it's worthy.
Now, pop back on after you've picked it up and have a couple of thousand Kay's done and give us a real review.....

New RIDE
2018 AMG Mercedes A45
Angry AWD assassin
Whitey-AMG is offline   Reply With Quote