View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 01:40 PM   #1559
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
You do get why they cant get ethics approval to feed people potentially genotoxic substances, right? I'm not sure what your basis is for concluding most of the research is flawed and incorrect, beyond your own inherent bias.
It's a direct copy and paste from the National Institute of Cancer research , not my personal bias, if the National Cancer Institute can't find a link I am pretty certain there is no link. As I am sure they would have looked into it. Even population studies have found no link.

I think you get confused with dosage, feeding a rat several thousand times a safe level of any substance and it results in the animal getting sick has no relevance to humans getting cancer. Excess water consumption can be harmful and many essential vitamins are highly toxic in high dosages yet essential to life in small dosages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
But they have established a link between processed and red meat consumption and cancer.
Which one?? Processed meat or red meat or processed red meat? They are all different things.

Also what level of processed are we talking about?? Absolutely ALL meat is processed, otherwise it would still be walking around in the paddock.

There is a couple of interesting videos on red meat causes cancer:

Dr Berg is in his 50's and follows a ketonic diet, the man looks better than most 30 year olds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1wy2NeItQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwyjo-NgQsE

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote