View Single Post
Old 18-12-2015, 10:06 AM   #137
danthefordman
Leftyos

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

My story relates to street fords magazine. I have been a subscriber since its inception. In October I let my subscription lapse. Didn't renew till Nov. I asked the salesperson if I could also get a backorder copy of issue 142. The lady said she would start the subscription from that issue even though it was nearing the next issue. A month later nothing arrived so assumed that it wasn't able to be processed. So I called them again to check. It was early one morning and the salesperson said to me she would contact the warehouse when it opened at 930 and see if a copy of 142 was available. She would then ring back. Given past experiences with a variety of businesses I have had I wasn't expecting to hear back and if I did maybe a few days later. Strike me down if the phone didn't ring at 932 with the girl telling me it has all been sorted both142 and 143 have been posted out today. A simple phone call as promised and you have a happy customer. Well done express publications and to the salesperson whose name I don't recall.