Thread: XC Cobra #140
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #59
cob115
COUPE WHORE

, is call Tracy in the sales office at Performance Wheels (08) 8294 9455 and get her to check it out. If you need a hand, send me a PM. I would not mind personally setting Performance straight on the truth about what our cars actually need

im not being negative but i dont belive it will do stuff all to performance,b4 i bought my 15x 10s from them i asked /told them i want masive rubber (295 and larger)wil they fit on a xa/b/c coupe ,no problem easy,they said,after them being amazed that they didnt fit then trying to say oh it must be your coupe etc trying to get out of me returning the wheels,i finaly cracked a wobbly and said take the F#$king this back ya morons !!,this was a few years back,since then iv bumped in to a few more coupe nuts like us ,being told the same thing buy performance and the people who sell them regardless : .but some thingto think about is there 15x8s with a 4rinch back space ,you can go 295s with the correct back space to clear the gards(thats whats been on my cobra for years now

1974 Malvern Star Dragstar pushbike mods; bald back tyre, big sissy bar, speckled paint job and buckled front wheel
cob115 is offline   Reply With Quote