View Single Post
Old 31-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #67
gtfpv
GT

Default Re: Shumacher critical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT View Post
Folks - cool it a bit.

Must say, I was very shocked and saddened by this and the reality is his recovery may not mean he is 100% again - we have not been told this but I have no idea of such things.

A man like this would hate that. There are layers of complication, luck and miracles but the reality is scary right now. No one is now wishing him bad, just seeing it from The reality of their life as they work with people in similar situations. We all want a miracle for him, his wife and his children. That poor little boy (his son) who endured the whole horror.......... Can you imagine the state he is in?

Can we join together following the story as it unfolds with human dignity, hope and reality & compassion.

Gaela

very well said and i totally agree . . i havent commented here as yet because of the sillyness responses .
now i'll comment
i'm so sad to hear this .
1 because this guy is the same age as me .
2 cause this guy was fit and very healthy
3 because he was enjoying his life
4 because he was blessed with wealth and fame .
i hate to see people like this going down , it happens all to often . i like to see people being successfull wealthy and happy , i know it can happen to anyone and happens non discriminatory. but it takes a little shine off life to see one of a very few who ever get there , to have their life in jeopardy. because the odds of the life they get is extremely slim , to see them fall like this is very sad indeed .
i hope this guy recovers and leads some kind of life from where he left off .
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: