View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #8
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

Iv got No pics of my previous cars... but here it goes (keep in mind im only 22)

Starting from 1st to Last

82 Mazda 626 manual 5sp 2tlr 4 cyl (learned to drive to drive manual in that and how to do Great dustbunnies out in the back paddock) i guess that makes my 1st car a ford saughta!

83 Daihatsu charade 3 cyl manual (yellow)

1978 mazda 929 4cyl 2liter auto AKA TANK

Ford meteor auto 1987 1.6l

Holden camira manual sedan

Holden commodore VN 5 spd manual with pacies and exhaust, Great for wheel spins as i didnt care about the car.

Mitsubishi colt 1989 manual

Hyundai S coupe manual... with a HUGE cannon on the back

Saab 9000 turbo 2L 5 spd manual 1988 3 inch exhaust with cannon on the back with a modified ECU running around 18PSI (FSSHHHHHHH TSHHHHH woo turbo noises)

Saab 9000 LPT turbo 2.4L auto 1996

Toyota camry 1988 2 liter manual (seriously just dont buy one) had it for a month!

Then Finaly EL FAIRMONT YAY!! had that going on 2 years now :-D

So thats about 12.... hmm time to get another me thinks. (im gunna catch up joolz)

98 Au V8 Forte (1500 kilo car) LSD, Pacie comp extractors into pacie cats into lukey 3" exhaust, New ecu, Powerbond street balancer, injectors, tyres (on 17" tickford rims form factory) Slotted and cross drilled rotors front and back, New radiator and hoses new crank position sensor and cam sensor plus gear, new leads and iridium plugs and new accel coil packs.
New S5 solenoid.
plus flash tuner (SCT X3 flash tuner)
Mr_Monty is offline   Reply With Quote