View Single Post
Old 22-10-2014, 11:12 AM   #10477
FGX-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Last EVER Falcon Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwish View Post
You are kidding yourself. Plain and simple.
The VF range interior is killing the Ford Flacon Range.
In this ford fans eyes. The BA scared the **** out of Holden with its awesome shape and world class turbo I6.. The I6 bullied HSV's V8's for years until the FG F6 rolled up n no V8 at the time could come close stock n then if u started spending money the gap would widen further!

Then the Miami came and all I could think was man must suck to be a Holden fan up against these two force fed weapons.

As far as I'm concerned forget the sales figures. Outside of the dealerships sales mean stuff all in the blue/red rivalry, and magazine reviews have always been rougher in reviewing the falcon it's been bashed for years over petty ****. If they are overall negative about the last V8 falcon they have no morals.

Ford have owned the power market since the I6T rolled out in 03. HSV had no choice but to through a blower on the GTS n go out strong. Trouble is what's going out strong? Claiming a massive figure and coming no where near it in reality, or a conservative figure and having everyone smiling on dyno day!

I'm not a hater of holdens It be sad when they go too. N whether the GTS wins the last battle, overall Ford won the war. No matter what, Holden will never have a XY GT-HO P3 to claim, nothing even close in status despite countless attempts at special editions.

Can we do a last comparison of an XR8 with 40k spent on it to take it to VF GTS prices and see if anyone sez the word interior?? On that subject is a VF GTS worth 40k more.. Not a chance. U can almost buy a XR8 n XR6T ute manuals for one GTS. Really? No think more about 40k dropped on an 8!!

At $58k drive away a modern looking XR8(GT R-spec) is everything I want it too be including the interior.
Are Holden gonna put a new ICC in the VF now as from what I read Sync2 has it all over the Holden system.

We've heard a million times about the falcons interior n the disappointment. What about the XR8's new competitor the Loundes edt VF SS. It looks every bit as outdated externally compared to the XR8. The day we see a XR8 n SS side by side on the street the VF's looks are going to be exposed bigtime.

N how good was FPR goin back to back Bathursts.

It's the blue ovals time to be in the spotlight for a few more months now. A GT-F, bathurst win an a FGX all in 2014. A year like this won't happen again for falcon fans.
I'll take looking mean with the grunt to back it over a pretty interior anyday! A true falcon man knows that there wasn't enough money for both.

Bit off topic but it needed a shakeup lol

Cheers
FGX-302 is offline   Reply With Quote
10 users like this post: