View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 12:47 PM   #440
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4 View Post
Darn, that is just a part number I found on eBay for an fg mk2 turbo loom being sold.

I don’t have a specific vin as it’s part of a conversion process to go from FGX G6e to FGX g6e turbo, I specifically have been trying to find the entire fuse box loom from an fgx turbo automatic car to save me cutting into the original engine loom.

I need the turbo automatic engine loom on the drivers side(including fuse box) as it has the boost solenoid loom section attached and the correct wiring loom to dual thermo fans compared to the NA FGX being a single fan.
Part Descriptions:

JB: WIRING - ENGINE CHARGE TEMP. SENSOR (4.0 DOHC PETROL EFI TURBO 24V VCT, HIGH FRONT LAMPS W/SIGNATURE DTRL)

KB: WIRING - ENGINE CHARGE TEMP. SENSOR (4.0 DOHC PETROL EFI TURBO 24V VCT, WITH QUAD HEADLAMPS)

These are the only two where turbo engine is mentioned.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: