View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 05:56 PM   #1323
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake View Post
I would really like to know how many members here with depression smoke hydro?..you know "self medicate"
And how many don't take their medication when they should??
And how many members without depression smoke hydroponic pot for relaxation maybe once a week, not all day?

Cheers Billy.
so, around 4 questions above.
I'll take a punt on the last one....
without depression ? well I'm not sure in todays world BUT I think I'm ok despite the countless challenges I deal with daily family wise and business - some may think they are depressed due to the strains of it all some not, I'll put myself in the not.
Smoking pot for relaxation maybe once a week not all day ?
Well I'll be honest back in my late teens into my mid 20's I did smoke it weekly with the guys I hung around with being "surfers" blahblahblah.....
As much as I had some fun at times I struggled carrying on with it compared to some of my mates who to this are still regular smokers and the life differences pretty much are obvious.
Fact is imo its not good for you "period".
Depending on your personality and activities.
It enhances
Laziness
Slow mindset, everything against or opposite about getting off your a rse.
Paranoia.
I'm sure the % of my friends wish they did this wish they did that But the fact of matter is it was the recreational drugs that put their lives into that world - of its because of this, I should have done that and it someones else fault possibly.
Its their own fault period.
A few of them arrange re unions now and then, I went to a couple and thought it was depressing how some are still the same and have typical other personal issues that in the big picture could have been avoided if they got their acts together.

Comes down to do you want to grow up or not and stop having excuse's.
OK I get it for those coming to last resorts re medicinal purpose's suffering some terrible health issues but in general, grow up.
Sorry thats my take on your last question and yes were all different..
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
6 users like this post: