View Single Post
Old 31-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #53
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by malazn mafia View Post
Anyone had experience with going to a professional? Going through an extremely rough patch at the moment after being cheated repeatedly by different females over the years. The one that just happened has thrown me off the edge, affected my health and I don't see any way of getting better apart from doing what I have always done by bottling everything up, keeping to myself and turning a new page, but there are only so many times you can do this before you run out of pages.
Never been, but I fear that by going to one you'll spend hours and hours talking to someone for little benefit.

I understand that these issues are often due to some activity that has become hard coded into your brain which the therapists needs to unlock and get you back on track.

A magic fix would be nice and I gets that's why a lot of people prefer meds for that reason. However as one person has said, they only mask the problem, much like painkillers.
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote