View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #40
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr2734
It sounds like guessing at it's best. If u just put 100 on it, you havnt got an idea on how the car ran and all those involved in the competition should get there money back.

Why wasn't the people told about it before it started competition?
And after the fault was made why did u keep charging them?

This dyno is all some people could afford. People going home would be either happy or sad about there result, but both ways they have not accurate result for on the day. Bearing in mind the dyno is ONLY a tuning tool. I would like to know the result of the questions raised by the member published.

Cheers
It makes me grin that the dyno can be changed to the results the operator wants. Makes u think doesn't it?

The opinion gordon wasnt about the show. it was about the facts. You didnt disclose the fact it wasnt running right. You altered the results. If you did that at any comp you would be laughed at e.g summernats, national dyno comp etc. This is a public forum Gordon at because we have no other forum to ask questions we use this. But it isnt about how good the event is but how acurate ( spelling) it is. I hope this doesnt lead down the track that the dyno was fudged to make numbers?
Brian
That was said before asking any questions ???
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM