View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 06:55 PM   #399
Shane Ford
Shane'o

Default Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

Yes hello ford heads. I have been a ford man all my life. I own a au tickford sedan a au xr6 ute & a au forte & a 2001 au2 fairmont & a 81 bronco tow truck which i have a mint spare cab for it in the shed. And a few weekends ago in the ****ing down rain while i was coming upto a round about a fwd decided to try turn left from the right hand lane without looking & hit my front end which spun me around pushing me sideways into the curb. Which bent my axle & drivers side watts link arm & smashed the watts link bolt out of my diff cover plate & you would not believe it but the ar$#hole done the runner & i didnt get his rego & because i am out of work as i have just had 2 spinal operations 6 months apart. I have not been able to keep my insurance up. To get it fixed. But now i have a bit of funds to buy some parts i am unable to find the 3 bits that i need, to fix my favourite 1 to drive out of all of them & the only 1 that i have been able to keep registered. So if any1 could Please help me find a r/h rear axle for abs diff & r/h watts link arm & a watts link diff cover plate from a 2001 au2 fairmont. I would be muchly apreciated please & Thank You readers
Shane Ford is offline   Reply With Quote