Thread: Problems
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 04:19 PM   #22
Lord Viykor
XR5 convert

How does Global window closing work? The salesperson showed me and I've looked at the manual.

I did change my locking sequence to drivers door first then second click unlocks all doors. Has this changed something.

Also is the mirror dipping a standard feature for the XR5 or an option? I can't get it to work so I assume it's an option.

We picked ours up Friday and today was the first day we have put the windows down after getting them tinted. Just noticed the passenger front door trim is peeling away at the top.

The first tray in the centre also seems to stick and not open, the plastic at the front of it has a split.

Aside from that it all is sweet.
The mods: Window tint | Fomoco alloy pedals | Red painted brake calipers | THB Bury bluetooth | Bluefin | GGR CAI | Bilstein B6 sports dampers | Eilbach lowered coils | 2XS Inhaler (Top Induction Pipe) | EBC Ultimax discs and EBC red stuff brake pads | Mongoose 3" dump with Mongoose 3" 200 cell cat into custom system with Varex mufflers | Forge re-circ valve | Airtech intercooler coming soon
Lord Viykor is offline   Reply With Quote