View Single Post
Old 27-11-2005, 10:26 PM   #40
jabba
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute690
hi im not a xr club member yet most know me as scott or phantom im am very interested in can the edit so can you let me know when and where thanks :
At this point it looks as tho it will be mid Mid December or January. We need people to be interested in getting there cars edited to entice Chris up here as soon as possible. I was talking to Don 2 weeks ago and he told me that there are a lot of you interested in getting your cars edited but don't want to commit by putting your name down. If you are interested or are 3/4 interested in getting your car edited by Chris please list your name and type of car.. It is not a contract it is a indication of numbers so Chris can bring up the relevant gear for his tunes.

At the moment I have one off Chris's mail order tunes(a very conservative tune as he has never seen my car) and I pulled 237rwkw. I am sure there is more in to also when Chris get to lean on it when he gets up here.

so if your 3/4 interested in getting your car tuned by IMO the best tuner in Australia, then add your name to the list...

Jabba.................BA XR8
The Don..............BA GT
Noddy.................AU T3
Pirtekgirl..............BA GT
Mark...................BA XR8
Mr X...................BA GT (forum member wishes to remain nameless)
Sykes.................T6 (our first Turbo and we want more of you)
Sledgehammer......F6
Philut..................AU XR8
Ute690............... ????

Tuned by Elite Automotive

11.91 @ 117mph Vid
jabba is offline   Reply With Quote