View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 01:56 PM   #145
papito
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US from USATOAUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by berntd View Post
I think you need to be careful here. Writing bad reviews like that in Australia can easily result in a defamation case.

We are the Victims here not them, Insolvent trading and ignoring all peoples e-mails for months on in but yet still responding to new business to get coin and not deliver. They knew all too well that they could not deliver but yet insisted on requesting payment for goods.

I am one of those victims here pay up pay up pay up that was burnt with the practice they operate under "Insolvent".

If court it is ,so be it - at least this way we will make them attend and we will all know that they do have our hard earned coin hidden away vs paying the bills as we intrusted them for the service for which we never received at all or on time but yet have paid in full as per our contract with them.

No - im not comfortable with this nor should I sit on the bench.

We are not talking candy $$$ here they owe and not to mention the value of the items it owes some of us currently awaiting on them to pay up to get our goods. Keep in Mind they have our money in full we have paid them many months ago. "GRUBS" "Insolvent trading"

Not fighting with you here berntd or having a go at you but rather telling it how it is, but will do what I can from my end to raise the alarm and awareness to others so as no one else is burnt in the future by this immature business "AUSSIE CAR IMPORTS" and could cost them a lot more then what some of us are going thru here.

Nothing wrong with what I've done and posted to date as it's true facts not BS or assumptions.

The choice is yours to make a difference along the way to this terrible situation they have caused and dragged us all into.

Feedback is well deserved and if they are in any such way business minded and aware they will take it on board and look at measure’s and changes to take place to better the business as they have been running for 20 odd years.

papito is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: