View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 09:14 AM   #400
rich26
Starter Motor

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

hi guys, not sure if this has been mentioned before, actually looking to solve another problem but can't help but contribute to this thread right now.

Whatever your smoking situation, i.e. tried many times, failed, only smoke a little, whatever, this is a genuine sure-fire method:

Get yourself a copy of the book 'The easyway to stop smoking' by Alan Carr.

You can get it as an audio book too. Then all you have to do is:

1. Continue smoking as much as you like
2. READ THE BOOK, however slowly, cover to cover, meanwhile still smoking - there are NO scare tactics or negative things to deal with, and its a very easy read.
3. When you get to the last page, you will simply want to smoke your last cigarette and never worry about smoking again, no withdrawals, no constant wanting to smoke even though you can't - you will be the same non-smoker you were before you started. Remember those days?? you weren't desperate for a cigarette...
4. IF it doesn't work at that point (which it will) you simply go to the start of the book and start reading it again.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE GUYS

I gave up and started again a few times, then I gave up so easily with the book that after a couple of years I started again thinking i could stop anytime and took it up again -stupid i know.. then used the book again and haven't smoked now for about 10 years. The best part is I don't even feel like smoking or miss it in any way.

How does it work you may ask??? Layman's explanation: As you read it, it re-programs your brain to the state you were in before you smoked. Before you smoked, you just didn't need cigarettes, you only tried it and got hooked, needing them from that moment on like food or water..

Anyway guys, please don't stuff around, order your book this minute (it's about $20) then start reading it - you will have instant relief and won't have to worry about smoking EVER again. It is THAT easy. I've bought copies for mates and family and they have stopped easily.

Peace and blessings to all. Now back to my Smartshield worries.. :-0

Rich

PS. to OP - you will never fail again
rich26 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: