View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 09:02 PM   #87
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: vFacts October 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by au2000 View Post
correct me if i'm wrong but most who questioned the 2.0 raptor more so questioned why it would be the most expensive ranger about but feature the smallest motor in the range?

Guessing by previous comments there has been some negative feedback re the 2.0 Raptor?
No, I mean there have been discussions in regards to the Raptor and the choice to use a little 2.0l in a FP product, but im more aiming at the towing comparison threads where anyone who questions the 2.0l's durability to perform in the same way the 3.2l did is met with comments about being old school and outdated in thinking because Ford want people to transition to the smaller capacity engine.
And again, its probably a good bit of kit and adequate for most applications, the problem is in the message that you must conform to it being the new norm because that's what they want you to believe.
Ford have a habit of telling people what to buy rather than asking them, a wise man once said to me, smart businessmen have bigger ears than mouths..
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: