View Single Post
Old 23-09-2007, 11:24 PM   #27
xdchick
Starter Motor

Unhappy Gold Xd Wagon Stolen

This is just a general Thread in search of my beloved Gold XD wagon. It was stolen on Monday 17th from Hervey Bay, later that afternoon it had done a drive through at the Morayfield Service Station on the Bruce Highway. I just had all the engine work completed and put in a Sports dash and Sports steering wheel, also the the rear guards have just had the metal replaced the repairs have not been finished no primer just welded on and bogged over. I was about to get the rego transfered to QLD as it still has the Vic plates on it SOJ236. There are stickers on the rear window that make it stand out. 1) I (heart) my farcan ford 2) Kiss my *** 3) Tickle this Holden Boy (with a picture of elmo) Please I have a feeling she is heading to Victoria and need to get the word out to find her, Life is not the same without my Ford. The police don't do anything if the car is insured, they just tell me I have to wait for a ramdom licence plate check to pick up that it is stolen. To every Ford Lover out there "If you see her let me know" cindy31964@bigpond.com.
xdchick is offline   Reply With Quote