View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 06:40 PM   #13
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 
Default Re: Ford Paint Code Information Wanted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGBLOK View Post
Hey everyone!.. I'm looking for XD owners that have a build date 10 days either side of 5/8/80 on their compliance plate, the purpose is to try to find other XD's built then that may have exactly the same options or build codes. My XD GL S Pac has the YO45 Corporate Blue paint code with B2 black striped wool interior code and is 351/4 speed with the tramp rods although the drivers side one is missing or maybe never fitted?, who knows, it also is a non aircon or power steering car. My letter from Ford doesn't give me a lot of info but with that combination it may not have an exact twin, not ordering power steer or aircon seems odd.
I'd really like to fond photos of an original B2 interior if anyone can help with that?. There must be a couple of people in Oz that really know what's what with XD limited build cars!.
Cheers
Very Rare Car

Nice colour too!
gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: