View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 07:22 PM   #61
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Default Re: New Ranger teaser vidz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Umm, i didnt say it was, but the Hilux is its main competitor here which makes local pricing relevant, all im saying is it can do a lot better if its priced right but knowing Ford they'll chase 1500 local sales from Toyota and ignore the people in the braket below.
My Wife and i are spending the weekend in Hahndorf and have already been to the Ford dealer in Mt Barker/Totness and looked at the current gen XLS 3.2 in silver, they were closing so we couldnt do anything more than look but it got us talking about our options.
We also looked at a new GWM CannonX which we could have for 42kda and the Wife didnt mind it as it felt comfortable as the seats are a bit softer.

As i said earlier in the thread we wont be doing anything until early next year but the point is having shown her the teaser vid it got us talking about it and into a dealership.
**** me you campaigners are hard to please, bag the company and cop ****, give them a go and cop ****, not sure why we'd bother to be honest.
Perhaps you could give Ford a call and tell them how clever you are in hanging **** on a potential customer, i mean they'll get fanboi's like you in the seat without wasting money on teaser vids, if theyre looking at growing the product something tells me im in their intended target audience, im sure they'll be rapt with your efforts.
I hope you buy a GWM, good luck
Fordman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: