View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 03:31 PM   #133
Ibaker
Mondeo MD Titanium Wagon

Default Re: 2019 Ford Focus

Yeah, what has really peeved me off is that they did the same with my new Mondeo saying there was 2 USB outlets along with a 220v outlet in the back passenger area. I thought this would be really great as both my kids could charge their phones with the USB outlets at the same time and will stop their fighting...the car came with only one so the fighting continued. I had to buy a spare 240v phone charger to keep in the car for one of them which got kicked and damaged the 240v outlet. This feature stayed being promoted in their brochure right through the entire life of that specific model. You may also like to read about my Mondeo Transmission Woes thread at https://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11476408

Now again they list something in the brochure that is not included, I just don't trust them any more and I have been a loyal customer of Ford for 40 years. I was also going to buy a new EcoSport Titanium for my daughter in the deal with the Focus but held back for a month first till she gets her license but I am having 2nd thoughts now...

Unfortunately I haven't had a drive of the new Focus as yet as I am away from home but hope to give it a try over this weekend. The wife says it is nice but she had to take it back to the dealer on the same day she got it due to an error coming up on the dash saying something like auto brake hold error.
2019 Focus Titanium with sunroof and HUD
Ibaker is offline   Reply With Quote