View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #65
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbly
You know Dusty, I get the oil message as well except it happens always about 2000km after a service. I just reset it with the brake & accelerator method and keep going.
It's going in on Friday to get a few things done on it, and they will do it then.

The dealer said that to get rid of it, they have to reset it through the IDS, then run it at 2K for a couple of minutes to clear the filter. I would have thought with the freeway driving I've done recently, that it would have cleaned it out. Also surprised they didn't do it at the recent service (mid December). That's what's ****ed me off more than anything.

FRIKA. My BA Futura (sept 03 build) had better A/C than the Mondeo. Sure it ****es me off not to be as cold, but it's a different car. I certainly wouldn't consider trading it in because of this. I set the temp to 22, and let it go, when it's too hot, I turn it to the lowest point. I also leave the sunroof open and that helps too. It's not as bad as the A/C I had in my 205 GTi that was hopeless.

It gets hot here in Melb, but not that hot that I'd consider trading it in. I've got a 3 month old daughter and she is fine in the back with the A/C. I would like some rear vents like my Futura had, but you can't win them all. I believe the wagon has these.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote