View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 12:33 PM   #200
Vesper Martini
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Roundabout Incident - Who is at Fault?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
What an absolute load of rubbish, there is nothing in that video which gives any indication, including an indicator, that the red car is about to break the road rules, for all you know they may have hesitated for any number of reasons from seeing something they thought they may have needed to give way to, to something which happened in the car that drew their attention.
The only reason you say you can tell is because you've seen the next 20 seconds of time and as was said, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Christ, at the moment of contact both vehicles are travelling at the same speed, so im not even sure what else the ute driver could have done other than stop when he had complete right of way, this is just another example of people wanting to apportion blame rather than call it for what it is.

I assume if I download 40 seconds of footage from my dashcam the next time I capture an incident and post it in two 20 second blocks you'll be able to tell us what happens in the second 20 seconds after only seeing the first 20 seconds yeah?
chill
Seadoo Challenger 210SE 310HP