View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 07:08 AM   #817
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstanovic View Post
Hey GT,

I'm after a price and availability for 5x injectors for my 2014 PX 3.2. Do you need a VIN number to check? I seem to get conflicting info looking online whether there are different injectors depending on year.

Do the injectors come with seals/o-rings?

Also, do the pipes from injector to rail also need to be replaced?

Cheers!
Hi mate,

From what I can see 3.2s up to 6/2015 take only one injector, after this there are two different injectors pending on the electrical package of the engine. A VIN would confirm, but I am pretty sure its only one.

Price I can get injectors for are $600 each, they are usually retail for around $700.

Injector seal and top clip looks like are included in that price.

Work shop manual advises you should also replace fuel lines from injectors to rail, the clamp hold down bolts x 4 and the back leak line O rings.

The lines range from around $40-$60 each pending on which cylinder, the bolts $4.50 each and the leak back seals $15.50 each.

Hope that helps.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote