Thread: Genisis G70
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 09:49 PM   #51
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Genisis G70

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUD View Post
Regarding my own car, the Jeep in the signature replaced a 2018 i30 N hatch that I bought for my wife back in October last year. I held on to it for 6 months but then we had our second child and while we thought the hatchback would be suitable enough in size, obviously it wasn't.

I don't particularly own non-performance vehicles so there was nothing else I would be interested in purchasing from the Hyundai stable yet, although if the rumoured Tucson N comes along in the next year or so I could consider trading the Jeep for it, maaaaybe. I bloody love the Jeep.

I get a company car for personal use which is usually an i30 N, Santa Fe or Tucson Highlander.
It’s great to have someone with your experience here. It probably deserves its own thread, but how do you rate today’s Hyundai for reliability, I mean, at the warranty end? I’ve seen a handful of brand new i30’s blowing white smoke out the back hightailing it to the service dept, but you just don’t see pages and pages of google search results of Hyundai problems like you do with Holden/ford/Jeep. I understand if you can’t elaborate

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz