View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #69
Candyman2
Zetec 09 5 DR in Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG30
also noticing the following on my sister's zetec auto:

no fuel filler cap lock, though to steal fuel from this car you'll need the plastic adaptor nozzle in the glovebox
The inner flap locks when you lock the car

Quote:
cruise control accel & resume action savage, car assumes you want full accel under those conditions.
Haven't had a problem with it. Very smooth. Maybe yours has a problem that needs seeingtoo ?

Quote:
front headrest tilted too far forward ie forces your head in a crouched position ( reminds me a lot of the Hyundai Getz ), you can compensate by reclining the seatback rearward by assuming the bogan driving position which I'm not too keen on.
All cars are now designed this way although when we were shopping, the Fiesta was the least intrusive and havng been in it for some time, I don't see it as a problem at all. Find the headrests in the perfect position

Quote:
different paint finish between front and rear doors and on some colours it looks a slightly diff shade. Obviously different panels are painted by different robots on the production line.
I actually think the paint matchng and paint in general is the best I've seen on cars at this level. Beats our GTI which costs twice as much.

I agree that there is a problem on some Fords though, many of the Aussie production vehicles.
Candyman2 is offline   Reply With Quote