View Single Post
Old 18-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #1
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default advice and feedback on FG F6 ute

Hi,

Looking at a possible F6 ute 6spd man purchase. The one i have in mind has 50thou kms, is black and front what i can tell from the photos 4 piston fronts and single (twin??) rears with an aftermarket exhaust and a tune. Looks neat.

I wanted something 60's and V8. But theres an opportunity to salary sacrifice a vehicle with www.salaray.com.au and using their calculator, based on a 30k vehicle (car is actually for sale at $35k private), driving 10,000kms per year, inclusive of all maintenance and servicing, roadside assist, insurance, tyres and fuel, im looking at < $470 fn and up to me to refinance after a 3 years lease. Depreciation (on a rough guess) would be about 10k after 3 years, so ill be up for purchasing a 20k vehicle in 3 years. I already salary sacrifice my mortgage too.

I currently have a work car, so would only use it on weekends and the odd cruise up the coast or city, hence only < 10,000kms per year. I can mod which will affect payments, and like insurance, as long as its legal.

What i want to know is your thoughts based on this car re: preformance, reliability, comfort etc etc.
Also thoughts on the financing and depreciation??

Thanks in advance

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote