View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #1
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Post up your "Just out for a Cruize pics"

A mate of mine started one up on ozrodders and I reckon we need a thread here as well where people can share their pics when they get out for a cruise. Doesnt matter whether its an awesome interstate roadtrip to a big event like the Summernats, the Nationals, Chopped, Kustom Nats etc, or a couple of mates getting out for a coffee together, or just you and your better half getting out for a drive.

So I'll kick it off, but would be great to see this as an onging thread that everyone contributes to.

I posted these up a little while ago it was just a group of my mates heading down the coast for Australia day

Loading up at the bottle shop

On the road

We shot down over the Sea Cliff Bridge and I'll post a video up tomorrow after that we stopped at a little RSL for lunch and got a Rock Star park

Just a car we saw while driving

Saying goodbye to Frank & Veronica

Work just gave me a GoPro (yes I truly am the last person in Australia and maybe even North Korea to get one) If I make it to the coffee cruise I'll have a play with it during the trip.

To me getting out on the road with your mates, family or even just you and your girl / guy, is the main reason for putting up with these tempermental piles of crap, I dont care if you drive a $100,000 car or a $500, it doesnt matter if its a rod, classic X, E, A, B or F series car if you enjoy owning & driving it, its the best car on the road IMHO

Over to you guys, I know theres plenty out there on peoples computers just waiting to get posted up

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)

Last edited by The Yeti; 04-04-2013 at 05:54 PM.
The Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
9 users like this post: