View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 07:42 PM   #28
Gypzy
FG XR6 Tray back

Default Re: Copped a fine from the EPA...

I'm no angel, and may have on occasion done some slightly illegal things in my previous years! One thing i, or any of my mates have not done is damage any one elses property, cause any type of harm to any one else but our selves, or stole anything from any one else. I was brought up with good morals, and to respect other people, and other peoples property. I'd like to think the same goes for a big majority of people that visit AFF.

I couldn't really give a XXXX if someone threw macas out the window. Someone else just has to clean it up. A couch, TV, concrete rubble.... dumped in the bush, someone else just has to clean it up. A ciggy butt out the window in suburbia, not to worried about that, but when it comes to blattenly flicking one out the window, into dry grass on the side of the H/Way, only to start a fire, now you got me peed off! Even thrown out on a duel lane, onto the road and the next car swirls it around and into the grass, now you got me peed off! I see it alot, and have seen these fires come real close to people houses. If they are lucky, the loose a shed or chook house or dog kennel in the back yard.

I would have no problem at all standing up in court, with my absolute 100% being sure of what i saw, and with my dash cam video of the event/act of a brain dead idiot throwing a butt out the window. The result being that someone else will have to clean it up. The Fire guy will put it out! The owners of the property will clean it up.

Last edited by Gypzy; 28-04-2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Grammer?
Gypzy is offline   Reply With Quote