Thread: Ford RTV shocks
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:40 AM   #15
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 
Default Re: Ford RTV shocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockworks View Post
Hi Raptor,
A couple of things you could do for me, is to measure from the hole centre to the top of the damper body, to give me a compressed length. Also to measure the rod length would be great. Apart from that we have all the top and bottom mount dimensions.
If by chance you could measure the rear damper for open and closed length from centre of the mounts would also be handy mate.

Cheers
Brett
Brett, the only RTV shocks I have are on the car, and I'm not certain they are genuine ones. I have been trying to find someone with some genuine shocks off the car to measure, but haven't been successful so far.

I could attempt to measure what I have on the car up front, I'd be prepared to take the rears out. But that will have to wait until it's drier and warmer outside than it currently is and I find the time.

Rob