View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 07:40 PM   #385
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch View Post
Sorry, should've made that clearer, his wife blaming him for the unfortunate condition her father has.
After proof reading what I wrote yesterday this morning, I probably should have worded it a bit better. I was in a bit of a mood at the time and didn't mean it to be read in anyway to be insulting to the condition my father in law has. It was more a reference to the way the wife has gone about the situation. You cannot go out and give someone a condition like that. Can't be done. That man has been more of a father then my own for the past 12 years, not saying anything bad about my dad, but the father in law went a similar career path back in the day and that heavily influenced my direction. My old man is a thinker and I'm a doer. Different paths. Just saying, anyhow back to the original direction of the thread, why is it booker rod comes in 3m legnths, cable tray in 4m legnths and unistrut in 6m legnths? They are all made by the same company, and you need them all to suspend a cable tray from a slab, yet you have to think about how many legnths you need of each to do the job.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: