View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 10:12 AM   #39
El Venom
normality is boring
Donating Member1

Default Re: E Series big brakes

Fitting mine was easy even had my 4 year old daughter helping. Offset I am not 100% but I am running genuine BA xr8 18x8 rims and they are a close fit to the upright but no clearance issues.

When I got the kit I was in form it has done 10,000km's and everything still looked great, as for my driving I have taken threw mountain runs with speed and towing loaded trailers, higher speed emergency stops (dam roo's) and general running around which for me 98% of the time at 100km/h and I like to stay near that speed for as long as possible including the corners.

One thing that did change though when I fitted my kit which I wasnt expecting was the effect on my handling. The car became alot more responsive and direct with the steering input and it took a little bit to get used to it. I am unsure why it has done that and my only thought is that the kit came off a XH and I fitted it to and EL but been checked out and drives straight and within spec and I am loving it.

Factory v8 with turbonetics 67mm turbo, haltech ecu, aeromotive and raceworks fuel system, cobra intake and a few custom bits thrown in
El Venom is offline   Reply With Quote