View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 07:38 PM   #230
Bushbasher
When in doubt, GAS IT!!

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
What quota is that??? You do know that no quota exists??

Why would anyone be rubbing their hands together?? The cop does not get the cash, however he now has to do the associated paperwork because some simpelton is too retarded to do the right thing even in front of a police car

Suckers?? I am guessing you mean people that can't follow basic road rules that they agreed to follow when they got a drivers license, and are stupid enough to do it in front of a fully marked police car that anyone paying attention will spot from 500 meters away.

I am guessing by your comment you have no understanding of police work, and most likely belong to one of the two groups I mentioned.
Let me guess, your'e a cop or a relative or friend of a cop to be so indignant and offended by my post.

Well you'd be guessing wrong on all those counts. I have quite a good understanding of what police have to put up with and deal with. I have a very good relationship with my local police member due to a long history of dramas perpetrated by my psycho neighbours. But I have also had to put up with over zealous tossers, full of their own self importance, who get their jollies from throwing their weight around because they've got a uniform on.

And oh, I'm sorry, it's not a quota is it, our esteemed deputy commisioner of police clarified it not long ago as a "benchmark", how silly of me.
The cop may not get the cash but if he doesn't meet his quo...er, benchmark, he has some explaining to do.

As for seeing a plainly marked car from 500m. Our local cop is a great bloke and doesn't play hide and seek but the area highway patrol guy and the ****** from the next town will regularly hide themselves in a particular tree lined driveway in the middle of a long straight out on the highway and nab people going just over the limit. There's another tree lined spot just the other side of Tumby Bay where they hide and stand next to the trees with the radar gun and do the same thing. I guess that's easier to do that than actually get on the road and be pro-active and BE SEEN. But I guess it's harder that way to meet the "benchmark".

There's good and bad in the force and most are good but to be sitting in the middle of a needlessly speed restricted zone, because the road crew are too lazy to pull the signs down over the weekend, pinging people, smacks of lazy revenue rai...er, sorry, benchmarking, just because you can, instead of using some common sense and being fair, and going and finding the people who are deliberately and dangerously flouting the law, instead of going after the soft targets.

HERS- BFIII Wagon Gold, alloys, dual fuel, bullbar, big tow pack, trans cooler, fully rebuilt HD suspension, Clarion, alarmed, full 2 1/2" sports system, mint body

MINE- AUII Forte
Meteorite, dual fuel but otherwise bog stock.

MINE- AUII Fairlane Sportsman Liquid Silver over meteorite,HIDs', Airhog, Eagle Leads, dual fuel, custom rear springs, BA slotted discs + a second one for spares

Bushbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
11 users like this post: