View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 11:48 AM   #25
creative
I am Batman

Default Re: music downloading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
would you care to elaborate please, that is clarify to this noob what your going on about.
A seedbox is storage space on a server somewhere in the world that you remote into via your web browser. They usually provide extremely quick speeds to download and upload as well. I use wicked servers with 2tb of storage

This enables me to download from both private and public torrent sites with a fair degree of safety and speed.

I then sort out the files into Plex ( or DL them to the correct folder to start with so its all fairly automated)

Plex is a piece of streaming software that allows you to watch the films or play the music on any device with the plex app and logged in. you can share folders with friends so they can watch it as well whenever they want.

If I want the files on my local computer I ftp into the server using filezilla and download it direct to my local computer. No fear of tracking this way.
Rebuilt Boss260 with #Kellogs 1500hp forged and balanced crank#Manley forged flattop pistons with a 9.5/1cr#4340 forged h-beam rods with arp bolts#Clevit performance rod and main bearings#full ARP headstud kit#total seal rings#Mantic twin plate development clutch and lightened flywheel#Mellings uprated oil pump#Mainforce Performance Supercharger kit#AU motorsport 345mm big brake kit.

Now producing 369.7rwkw/496rwhp@6000 and 515ft/lb torque @ 11 psi.
Now sat on an engine stand going nowhere

Last edited by creative; 13-10-2018 at 12:03 PM.
creative is offline   Reply With Quote