View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 12:42 PM   #175
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

So huge shoutout to Mike Blewitt Ford in Coffs Harbour. Yesterday my sister bought a 2021 Ford Escape ST-Line ZH Auto AWD. They flew her to Coffs from Canberra to pick it. She drove it back home to Canberra. Once she got it home she decided to do some spirited driving and quickly realised it was a FWD. She rang me immediately as she always does for car things. I told her to call them tomorrow and tell them that she wants a refund. If they are difficult, which I fully expected them to be, I would sort it out for her.

She called them this morning and they got her to send a few pics to confirm. The general manager then called her personally and told her they will give her a full refund. 30 minutes later they had refunded her, plus an extra $800 for her lost time and organised a company to pick up the car.

Excellent customer service that is so rare these days. I’ve been burnt by dealers a few times and this is the first good story I’ve ever had to tell about a Ford dealer. I was honestly expecting them to try and get her to keep the car or make the whole process difficult. So credit where it’s due.