View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 10:04 PM   #33
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Digital Licences

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
SA is close to this as well, you can actually get the app etc now but not sure its actually useful yet.

I dont mind the idea and it has lots of features that make it looks quite secure.

In the case of showing your licence it has a QR code thats unique every 30 seconds or so which can be scanned by anyone else with the app and will verify if its genuine or not.
No need to hand your phone over, just let the cop or security (eg venue access) look at it and/or scan the code.

Also has features like touch the licence and it flashes up a security watermark to prevent people trying to use screenshots etc.

Ill be glad to no longer have to carry a licence, combined with apple pay etc will soon mean no more damn wallet to carry around.
Stopped carrying a wallet about a month ago, best thing ever, I got one of those wallet phone cases, to keep about 4 cards that I actually use, and about $20-50 in cash, never looked back.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote