View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #48
Feathers
Lucifer's Angel

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Teachers that can't get their classes off my bus quickly.
I usually have to go to another job after dropping them back at school, and time is of the essence...
"Sit. Be quiet, no one's getting up until you're all quiet..." It's never going to happen you moron!! Just get the ferals off my bus, so I can be on my way.

People who pull up across our driveway at work for the red light a few metres down the hill. They can see I'm sitting there in a bus, waiting to turn out. They look DIRECTLY AT ME, but still cannot stop a car length or two back to allow me to pull out across traffic.

There is a regular industrial run we've been doing for a company for at least 20 years. From Central out to the warehouse at Botany, and back in the afternoon. There is one woman who catches the bus, that has never held a licence herself, because she admits she would have the worlds worst road rage, and end up killing someone.
Instead she sits a few seats behind us and whinges about all the stupid things people do in traffic that hold us up - even on the way TO work. Pedestrians not crossing the road fast enough, pulling out from side streets and blocking lanes... She is SO obnoxious about it, that a few years ago at their staff Christmas party, someone bought her a steering wheel from a wrecking yard as a joke. She has not attended a Christmas party since...

But EVERY afternoon, we have to wait at the back of the warehouse until the end of shift buzzer goes. That is in the contract. Then we head up the front and get the office staff.
The minute this woman has her bum in a seat (prior to the buzzer) she starts complaining "We can go now. Let's go. That's it, there's no one else...what are we waiting for??"
It's SO RUDE. I asked if it was just me she did it to, but all the boys say she does the same thing to them too. We all ignore her, but if you don't start the engine the second that buzzer goes, look out...
Blueprint, manual, 4490's, Redback 2.5" dual exhaust, BA Typhoon rims, tint, fog light covers, BF tailights, blue illuminated window switches, Ghia bootlid carpet, lower grille, FPV door spears, steering wheel & interior bits, XR6T + F6 intake, K&N filter, Typhoon spoiler, tuned, sway bars, custom angel eyes & plates..YUM!

If there's one thing guys in Holdens hate more than being beaten by a Ford...
It's being beaten by a girl driving a Ford
Feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: