View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #4
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 
Default Re: VFACTS Sept 2018

Bit of colour on the Holden figures:

Quote:
Originally Posted by timandhayley View Post
Stock is very tight on Colorado and Trailblazer, hopefully it frees up over the next couple of months. Fresh Astra hatch supplies (MY19) should start to arrive this month, which will improve the Astra number even further. Holden is currently liquidating the remaining Astra Sedan stocks, which is why the number reported looks healthy, but at $17,990 driveaway with 0.9% finance I can't see them making any money out of it.

First Acadia arrives this month and there will be a heap of cars reported sold for marketing, demo's and evaluation purposes, so don't be surprised if the number looks decent. Holden has been delivering a heap of ZB to Avis over the past few weeks, which is why the number looks good. They're working on further volume in this segment to try and lessen the stock they have sitting around at Prixcar. I imagine the ZB number should be reasonable over the next few months as they try to melt as much plant stock as possible.

They will also pre-register the remaining Barina stock coming in before year end and also the number of Astra Sedans to be sold before year end is enormous, so watch this space....
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: