View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 05:05 PM   #17
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 
Default Re: Rear IRS bushes/rear end maintenance

It would be real good if Superpro released a better & longer lasting mount asap, a fair few people would be lining up for them no doubt, stay on their case mif73 please!

I will have good look at the top mount & see what the go is, a new stock one will fail too eventually after fitting. That is not good lol & they are pretty rare to purchase new hey...

I like your idea mif73 & will take a close look at it, just not sure which way yet.

I wonder if another washer fabricated appropriately to be flipped upside down & to keep the stock geometry as before do the job? Just throwing it out there, not sure its possible?

cheer's Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: