View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 12:44 AM   #49
XR_Strider_GuY
Boss for Go, L98 for Show
Contributing Member

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

Pit Lane Automotive Services in Frankston

Went to Mick and Bel's after my car had problems from a previous repair. What a surprise, Mick and his crews attention to detail is the best bar none and their workshop is very clean.

Not only did they resolve the problem but Mick constantly informed me of where they are with the repair and what they are diagnosing and where to go next. I was kept in the loop which is exactly what a car enthusiast wants when the car means so much to a person. Once the car was fixed (timing was set wrong previously) they let me test drive the car to ensure I was 100% happy.
Those that know me well, will know that I am very fussy with originality, cleanliness and factory perfect. I was very impressed that the engine was worked on with the care of surgical precision. Not a bolt, clip was in the wrong place and crucially no leaks or chips from the painted engine. Another added bonus, Mick also changed the plug seals (diagnosed that some were a little leaky) now my car does not use any oil.

My XR8 came out repaired, compression verified the car felt in the words of Dick Johnson, "she's brand new".

If you are fussy about quality workmanship would highly recommend Pit Lane Automotive. Well done guys.

Cheers,
Gary.