Valid8
COOGES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeek
John Faulkner Motor Trimming
19 Webster Road STAFFORD QLD 4053
Tel: 3856 4156
Mobile: 0407 169709

Just a quick mention for John, who did me a new head lining for the Galaxie earlier this month. Quoted me a price, told me when he could do it and the date came.

I dropped the car off to him on a Tuesday morning and picked it up Wednesday afternoon. The material he used was "off the roll", so he used my old head lining as a template. The material match to my sunvisors was absolutely spot on (I've cleaned them since taking the pic below, and they're exactly the same colour/texture as the new head lining), and the seams are all arrow straight in the lining. As it should, it looks brand new.

And the price I paid was $50 less than quoted, which was a nice surprise. Got progress calls from him (totally unexpected!) and he was happy to chat about this and that when I was at his workshop. Easy to deal with, superb workmanship and a good price. And his dog's nice too.

He's reasonably busy, and I saw what he did with a pair of Thunderbird seats (they looked incredible), and the '62 Buick Wildcat convertible he was doing a full interior retrim on just before my job looked amazing.

If you need any trimming work done on the northside of Brisbane, I'd recommend him in a flash.

Gee, he did a great job, looks tops.