View Single Post
Old 19-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #113
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: 2014 Falcon Sneek Peak

You can't tell me the so called 2014 Falcon image isn't a Mustang. Same Mustang bonnet, same headlights and grille configuration, same mirrors. Its clearly not a Falcon.

But it sucked a lot of people in though didn't it.

2014 Falcon won't be a new top hat but a new front end and maybe a re-styled rear? Doors and roof will stay the same or minor changes maybe.

Interior will be an area they plan to focus on, they really want the interior quality to be top notch from what i've heard. Quality plastics and excellent fit and finish.

If they plan on going past 2016 they will need to go Euro 5. Based on previous platforms then 10 years is usually the threshold for a new platform for Falcon, so going out to 2018 may be possible. But I still wouldn't bet on there ever being an all new Falcon ever again after the current platform passes its use by date, unless they can get export markets. I think getting export markets is a must do anyway to at least get some volume going. Hopefully the Territory exports to Thailand are a toe in the water exercise to get exports flowing throughout Asia.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote