Thread: Crypto $$$
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 08:03 AM   #793
NTF6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Yeh 300K is a big gamble, that's what crypto is, a gamble. I made a small fortune and got out. Im happy with what i made and wont be going back in. I spent a month on the edge of my seat every day when my coin initially jumped 1500% and it actually effected my life. I got lucky and cashed out at the peak just before the crash. I had no idea the crash was coming I just decided that I was so far in the green it was rediculous to get anymore greedy.

I have a mate that got to 2 million out of a $10,000 outlay, he's now at $60,000 but wont cash out.

My Wifes uncle and Aunty bought 25000 bitcoin when they were $1 and cashed out at $18000 and bought a huge property in Byron. They are sitting pretty even after paying tax.

But out of all these success stories there is more bad ones, like my mate that convinced my other mate to buy into an alt coin at $8.50 and spent 10k, he freaked and sold when his money went down to 1k.

It's all a gamble

So your wife’s uncle made $450M. Wouldn’t that be some sort of global record we all would’ve heard about?