View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:14 PM   #2665
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

I get tired of people who teach L platers their own bad habits. Monavale road on the drive back home today. Pulled on going south at terry hills. Moved into the right lane to make my way past a couple of trucks that weren't really moving (their entitled, and in the slow lane, no issue there) only to come behind an L plater in the right lane doing 70 odd. By the time I got to them the trucks were moving past, and people were moving out from behind me to undertake in the left lane. It's 90 down that stretch so if you are limited to 80 and there is a perfectly good lane that flows, use it. I didn't have the go in the ute to be an undertaker because being loaded, it's been a slow day for the ute, but I did see a few people slow down whilst undertaking and hurl abuse. Once the car finally moved over I set the cruise and motored on. Couldn't set the cruise earlier as speeds were fluctuating. How did the "instructing" driver in the passengers seat not see the havoc created by putting a driver who was limited to under the speed of the giant signs for so long. There should be a compitency test to teach a learner driver. I managed somehow to sign off my wifes (girlfriend back then) log book when I was my greens. Probably lucky that we never got pulled over because I'm assuming there is a fine for that, but still, she knows how to drive, it's not that hard to be aware of your surroundings
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: