View Single Post
Old 23-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #9
borntoshop666

Default Re: 2015 Mondeo Trend Fuel Economy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binny View Post
Wow 38k already, impressive.

So what's the verdict are you happy with it? Any issues?
Yes very happy
Panel Fit and Finish is very good but I have seen some examples where the Tailgate doesn't line up very well.
Paint is very good.
No Rattles but there is a consistent Squeak inside the Front Door Trim, can be a bit annoying, I have tried a little bit of Vaseline on the Doorseals and that seems to have done the trick.
The Steering, electric now, is not as direct and communicative as in my MB and MC but you get used to it.
No Problems with the Interior Fit and Finish but the Silver Trim looks and feels a bit cheap.
I miss my Wheel Backrest Adjustment, as it now has a Lever.
The Suspension is softer than it was in my MB Titanium or MC LX, but in return it is so much more quiet and compliant over rough Surfaces.
One Design Fault I discovered is, that when you have the Centre Vents turned upwards all the Way, Phone Conversations sound like I am in a Wind Tunnel. the Air blows straight into the Microphones in the Roof Console. they need to be turned down half way.
Air Con works much better than in previous Models.
Space right out back is also a bit tighter than before but all in all, I would get one if I had to pay for it [I would get a Titanium though in Panther Black]
Mine is a Company Car
cheers